Open Heart Women's Retreat Saturday Workshop Take-aways
Saturday Morning Session:
Why am I here? What is my purpose? What am I supposed to be doing?
These are ageless questions. Some people don’t believe there is a purpose and that doesn’t mean they won’t find their purpose, it only means it will take a little longer for them.
The Purpose, Vision, Goals and Authentic Journaling workshop includes very powerful exercises that have the ability to change your life.
In this Heart-Centered workshop you will:
- Begin to define your life’s purpose if you don’t already know it
- Learn the secret ingredient to achieving your goals
- Find out how Vision Boards can bring clarity and create the life you love through intentional living
- Design your very own vision board to keep the dream alive
Saturday Afternoon Session:
The Power of Intentionality
The law of control states that when you have control over your life, your level of happiness is higher than when you feel like you have no control. If you have lived your life driven by circumstances, situations and OPP (other people’s plans, problems and pain) it’s time to live intentionally—everyday seeking God’s will and purpose.
Learning how to be in the moment and create quiet spaces will keep you in peace as you move toward your life’s purpose and God’s plan for your life.
In this workshop you will:
- Discover how intentionality keeps you moving toward the dream.
- Find out about the barriers that keep you from achieving your goals and plans and how to overcome the obstacles.
- Learn the spiritual practice of intentional living.
You will also participate in guided meditation to create the peace you need for the days ahead.